We’ve all been there: a stressful day at the office, too many kids/not enough adults, a challenging relationships, money fears, bomb attacks in Paris.
The truth is that peace (and happiness) come from within, and it’s a journey–a daily choice–not a destination.
Peace is a way of being. I don’t have all the answers, but here are 8 things that work for me.
- Practice gratitude.
- Recognize I’m on the path from point A to point B.
- Reduce my To Do list.
- Love harder… like it’s my last day.
- Make time for me.
- Let go of control… stop caring so much.
- Meditate, breathe… specifically EXHALE.
- Laugh, get playful, dance party!
Your turn: make your own self-care list for that chaotic, stressful day.