It’s called the common cold for a reason: we all go through the same experience at least a few times in our lifetime, if not a few times each year. However, I’ve yet to meet someone who enjoys the experience of being sick and so I’m sharing my tips and tools for getting healthy and decreasing symptoms of sickness. And, of course, these ideas can be used for avoiding the sickness in the first place. You know, depending on how you feel about prevention. I happen to be a huge advocate of that idea.
- Take vitamins and herbal supplements: zinc, vitamin D, echinacea, Wellness Formula
- Soak in a hot bath of 1:1 Epsom salts and baking soda
- Drink hot lemon water and honey tea and lots of water
- Sleep, nap, lay in bed – just be sick
- Do some gentle yoga and twisting to get your lymphatic system moving
- Suck on YoungLiving Thieves throat lozenges
- Speaking of Thieves oil: diffuse it, gargle with it (and/or salt), rub it on your chest
- Rub 1-2 drops of Oregano oil + coconut oil on the bottom of your feet
Get healthy and start living your life again!