I pulled salmon out of the freezer to thaw on Monday. I had every intention of grocery shopping to pick up ingredients for a recipe named “Herbed King Salmon Bake” that is delicious. My salmon did its part and was squishy when I poked it. But I forgot to go grocery shopping for two days. Eat it or lose it. So here is my quick, simple recipe for really tasty salmon when your fridge is empty.
Easy Bake Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Wild-caught Salmon fillet, thawed
- 3 Tb mayonnaise
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F
- Place parchment paper in a baking dish or pan
- Put salmon on parchment paper with the skin side down
- Spread mayonnaise on the flesh side of the salmon and then sprinkle cayenne, salt, and pepper to taste
- Bake 20 minutes. Do not over cook.