Improve performance and prevent injuries.
There are many ways to improve your performance for whatever sport or weekend adventure you plan. Whether you are training for a marathon or a backpacking trip, chiropractic care may help keep you pain-free and resilient.
Diet & movement patterns — these are just some of the variables we can alter not only to live a healthy life but to perform better. Poor posture, imbalanced muscles, poor shoes can lead to acute or chronic pain syndromes such as IT band syndrome or upper cross syndrome. They are easy to diagnose, rarely need expensive imaging, and there are many home exercises you can do to ensure an optimal active lifestyle.
How chiropractic can help:
- Spinal and extra-spinal joint manipulation
- Low-level laser therapy
- TENS unit for pain relief
- Soft tissue massage to reduce tight and tender musculature and to increase mobility
- Active care to strengthen weak muscles and stretch tight/inhibited muscles
- Nutritional support in order to provide the best nutrition for your anatomy
- Diet evaluations and consultations in order to prepare for upcoming life transitions