Dr. Beck Forsland is a chiropractic physician with a degree from the University of Western States. During her tenure as a graduate student, she was the senior intern for the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for UWS and former CMO for the United States Olympic Committee. There, she worked with a wide variety of patients. Many wanted to address pain, illness, and injury in the most minimally invasive way possible. Many others wanted to achieve peak performance and continue to feel well and move freely.
She is patient-centered in her approach and desires to empower her patients through education and active care. Dr. Forsland continues to draw on her extensive background in yoga therapy and active care therapies including home exercise, as well as gentle manual adjusting, activator adjusting, fascial release techniques, craniosacral therapy, instrument-assisted soft tissue massage (IASTM), taping, and more.
Dr. Forsland has completed training in Craniosacral Therapy through the Upledger Institute and is Webster Certified for pediatric and perinatal needs through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA). She is currently pursuing her Master’s degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine.
In her free time, Dr. Forsland enjoys living lightly on the earth with her husband, son, and backyard chickens.
Oregon License # 6160
- Doctor of Chiropractic (2021); University of Western States, Portland, OR
- Master’s in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, in progress 2023; University of Western States, Portland, OR
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.S., 2020) Human Biology; University of Western States, Portland, OR
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.S., 2008) Sociology Major, Art Major; University of Wisconsin, River Falls, WI
- Operation Osprey clinical correlative studies with Dr. Bill Moreau 2020-2021
- Tier 1 Star Behavioral Health Providers (Sponsored by Returning Veterans Project) 2020
- STEADI: Older Adult Fall Prevention 2020
- Changing the Conversation about Pain 2020
- Cervicothoracic TULIP Seminar 2020
- CranioSacral Therapy I Training, Upledger Institute 2018
- YogaCARE Conference 2017
- How to Rewire the Traumatized Brain 2017
- Trauma-Informed, Brain-Sensitive Yoga Teacher Training, Portland, OR 2017
- Yoga Teacher Training 500-hour, Blue Mounds, WI 2014-2016
- Yoga Teacher Training 200-hour, Green Bay, WI 2011
- Webster Certified for prenatal care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, 2021-present (link)
- Certified Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists, 2019-present (link)
- Certified Life Coach through Transform Coaching Academy, 2015 -present
- Registered Yoga Teacher by Yoga Alliance, 2011-2019
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Oregon Chiropractic Association (OCA)
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
3+ years diversified, activator, drop table, Webster spinal manipulative therapy
3+ years Craniosacral therapy
3+ years manual therapy techniques including pin-and-stretch, effleurage, cross friction, and more
15+ years in the nutrition field
15+ years in the yoga field
Dr. Beck advocates for: healthy children and mamas, girls’ education, domestic violence victims, and strong military families.
- Stress and Wellness presenter 2015
- Self-Love for Real Girls Club 2015
- Student Wellness Day 2015
- Intro to Meditation at the Marinette County Jail 2015
- Meditation and Yoga for Pain Management 2015
To inquire about booking Dr. Beck Forsland as a speaker, please visit our contact page.